"KEEP GOING" becomes easier when you feel
good and know you
look good, too!
- Anatomy of a RYP Wear Skirt - this schematic will answer your questions about how this product is made.
- What is the biggest difference between the touring skirt and the race skirt?
- The touring skirt provides more length with an 8-inch inseam.
- The race skirt is shorter in length with a 6-inch inseam.
- How many pockets are in the skirts?
- All skirts feature two pockets located on either side of the under short.
- Can I fit my cell phone in the side pocket?
- Yes! Your phone, keys, gels and bars can fit in our pockets.
- Do your skirts run true to size?
- What is the best way to care for and wash the skirts?
- All RYP Wear skirts are machine washable. It’s best to let the skirt air dry, but you can put them in the dryer, preferably on low heat, without worrying about shrinking, etc.
- Can the skirts also be used for Golf and Tennis?
- RYP Wear skirts are not just for running. They are perfect for any athletic endeavor. They are even great for strolling at the farmers market or meeting a friend for lunch.
- What is your largest size? Smallest size?
- Please see our sizing chart.
- What material are the shorts made of? Is it breathable?
- All skirts are made of a lightweight polyester spandex blend that stretches, wicks moisture and is quick drying.
- What material are the headbands made of?
- All headbands are made of a lightweight polyester spandex blend. This design allows each headband to stay put and reduce any irritation with its soft texture.
- What shipping options do you offer?
- We offer flat rate shipping on all our skirts.
- What’s your return/refund policy?
- Mail the item back with the original packing slip and a note with your requested replacement and size. If for any reason you are unsatisfied with your purchase you may return it for a full refund within 30 days of purchase.
601 Commerce Drive #100
Roseville, CA 95678
- What payment methods do you accept?
- We accept most major credit cards.